Sunday, November 20, 2005

Sweden: Feminist Alternative

The following is the text to one of the songs sung at the tv-transmitted kongress of the new Swedish party Feminist Alternative (source: Federley):

Old, dirty man, accursed man
Destroys our world without any shame
Rapes, wages wars, fights and destroys
Get that you cant and shouldnt
Grab my pussy when you get horny
Or grab my breasts when you lust
I hate you, you accursed man
You think you know, You think you can
All about women, all about our lives
But you know nothing, so take a f*cking step
To the side, to the edge, place yourself at the edge
Fall over it, I dont give a f*ck
´Cause now its our turn
This is our revenge
We will show you
Now we take our chance
You gave yourself the role of god, so f*cking pathetic,
Yes, so you have a d*ck, is that reason enough to force an ideal upon me
For your own benefit and own f*cking pleasure
I´ll show you that I can, better than you
Even though I am a "small, weird girl"
Old, dirty man, accursed man
Better start jumping
Because here you see a woman
That hates you so much
We will tear you apart

The party, according to the polls I have seen, may attain 6-10% of the vote at the next Swedish elections.

Henrik

7 Comments:

Blogger Mike H. said...

I guess we need to step aside and let them deal with the islamists. That would only be fair, wouldn't it?

10:58 PM  
Blogger eLarson said...

I have a suggstion for their party motto: "Us girls gotta stick together!"

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mike,
You were reading my mind. I think it's only fair to give these women a shot at the Islamists since our leaders seem pretty ineffective.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Pat Patterson said...

Scans OK, but can you dance to it?

11:38 AM  
Blogger Mike H. said...

nordic smile, at least we live in a place where the second amendment exists. There's a movement to give guns back to the police on duty in Britain. A female cop was just shot to death by some robbers, she was unarmed, they weren't.

10:20 PM  
Blogger John Sobieski said...

Why don't they call themselves the feminazis? Nice song there. Nothing hateful about it at all.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Thomas Bolding Hansen said...

Amazing what can get votes, but ofcourse since it´s a marxist dominated country they have to have various marxist rooted parties :)

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home